Ome TV, one of the online video chat applications, has recently become very popular. By downloading the application that has been used by more than 10 million people so far, you can also video chat with girls and boys around the world. Ome TV is a free chat application. On Omegle TV, you can have pleasant conversations with strangers of your choice. The application, which quickly became one of the most preferred programs among the next generation webcam chat applications, is easily installed, so you can start chatting quickly.
Ome Tv Features
- Random chat: After downloading the application to your computer or phone, all you have to do is press the “Start” button.
An alternative to web chat: Video chat is easy on the phone, tablet, desktop or laptop.
- Identity hiding: You can hide your identity when chatting with Ome TV. You do not need to provide personal information to meet new people.
- Free membership: Ome TV does not charge you for installation or chat. The application is completely free to use.
Rich language support: Meet people from different countries and different cultures with a total of 30 languages including Turkish, English, French, Arabic, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese
- Whether written or spoken: You can also have chats in writing if there is a problem with your camera.
Easy communication: You don’t need to install an extra plug-in to your browser to run the Ome TV apk app.
- Ad-free chat: You won’t see any ads on Ome TV.
Ometv Video android app
The latest update of Ome TV was made on March 19, 2019. 36 megabytes in size so far, the application has been downloaded and used by more than 50 million people. Ome tv is one of the highest numbers of online users. iOS version 9.0 and higher is required to download. The app name for iOS is called “Minichat”. To download Apk Android, devices must have version 4.1 or higher.
Ometv Video Chat Traffic Analysis
|Monthly Total Visitors||5.000.000|
|Pages per Visit||2.10|
Video Chat Alternative
- 12.25% Turkey
- 11.42% United States
- 8.34% Indonesia
- 5.69% Poland
- 4.32% United Kingdom